Apr 12 — Proverbs 8-11

Prov 8 — The Blessings of Wisdom
Prov 9:1-12 — The Way of Wisdom
Prov 9:13-18 — The Way of Folly
Prov 10 — The Proverbs of Solomon: Words and Wealth
Prov 11 — The Proverbs of Solomon: A Righteous Reward

Thoughts about serving others

This link includes a list of posts about Serving the Least, the Lost, and the Lonely.

My prayer is for you to join me on this journey. Subscribe to this blog below to get an email when a new post is available.

Let the Word evoke words. May your life encourage lives.

One Reply to “Apr 12 — Proverbs 8-11”

  1. When I read through these chapters, I think about those who don’t know Christ, but would agree with 95% of the words in these chapters…the remaining 5% would be the words that talk about God directly. Though we may understand the implicit foundation of wisdom, many have been fooled by thinking they have the capacity to be wise within themselves. You can make wise choices and be rewarded by worldly standards, but the ultimate reward is well beyond earthly treasures. The beauty of these proverbs is to take them with the grace offered by Jesus. That’s truly a great multiplying affect.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.